By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hotel Bliss's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hotel Bliss's web site
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hotel Bliss at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. Otherwise those are punishable as per law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Hotel Bliss and/ or its associate entities, their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Web site material or your breach of these terms and conditions of Web Site use.
Disclaimer & Limitations:
The materials on Hotel Bliss’s web site are provided "as is". Hotel Bliss makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hotel Bliss does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hotel Bliss or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or due to business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Web Site and the Web site material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organisations or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
Revisions and Errata:
The materials appearing on Hotel Bliss's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hotel Bliss does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hotel Bliss may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hotel Bliss does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hotel Bliss has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hotel Bliss of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
If you choose to visit the Hotel Bliss website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and application of the law of the Union of India. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to the use of this website shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts at Tirupati.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any queries / please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 72 hrs and above before check-in: Date amendment can do without charges
- Within 72 hrs before check-in: No refund